If you’re among the vast majority, this career ruining thing will likely happen to you.
I discuss the most important thing in your racing career and give several in-depth examples about how to avoid it.
- Why intense and long lasting focus is so important in your career
- Why it’s so easy to lose focus in this day and age
- Prime examples of what professional racers had to go through to reach success
- Who you should be emulating and modeling
- The top 3 things you can do to increase your chances of success
- Who else you should be paying attention to in the aspiring racer community
- Use the hashtag #AskMattCovert on Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook to get your question answered
- The book Relentless, by Tim Grover (performance coach for Jordan, Bryant, Wade), how to be the highest performing person in your niche
- Staying On Track, by Nigel Mansell is an incredible story of long-term and achievement and persistence in motorsport
- Ross Bentley of Speed Secrets