Episode 031 – Part 1 of 2: Paul Gerrard, Top Gear/Grand Tour driver and author of Optimum Drive
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (60.0MB) | Embed
Subscribe: Android | Email | Google Podcasts |
Paul Gerrard, Top Gear/Grand Tour driver and 20 year racing vet shares his remarkable insight into why drivers are stagnating and not reaching their full potential.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Natural talent isn’t a factor in your success in racing
- Why breaking mental barriers is critical to progressing to the next level
- What separates exceptional drivers from average drivers
- Why symptomatic coaching can’t help you improve
- Why 98% of your success happens away from the track
- How to kickstart your instinctual development as a driver and why that’s essential to being fast
Someone you know will love this! Who is it?