Episode 046: Ross Bentley and the lost art of performance driving.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (74.9MB) | Embed
Subscribe: iTunes | Android | Email |
He’s back! Motorsport coach, speaker, and author of the Speed Secrets book series is back to talk about why your electronic stability controls might be your new BFF.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- That flying a plane is really hard.
- All about the The Lost Art of High Performance Driving
- Why you should strive to complete “the perfect drive.”
- Why Ross (an amazing driver) leaves the stability control on.
- How to use your electronic assists as an instant coach for perfect feedback.
- That the most dangerous words in the English language are “I already know that.”
Someone you know will love this! Who is it?